Location and Hours
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are a virtual law firm which means we do not have a physical building. Our legal team is centralized in the Orlando area. We work remotely and help people all over Florida.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL LAW OFFICE?
A virtual law firm is just like other traditional law firms. We use current technology to serve our clients rather than a brick-and-mortar office with a physical location.
Some of the benefits to our clients are:
- lower cost to provide top-quality legal services for our clients
- we can help people that other lawyers will reject as clients because we don’t have the overhead with a physical building
- no need to drive to the lawyer’s office, pay tolls, find parking, or worry about disability accessibility because we do everything electronically like payments, document review and signing, and gathering, submitting, and organizing documents
- we are always connected to our clients and their cases because we have the technology and systems in place to give us and our clients access to important information
- we are able to provide a greater level data security to our clients than many other law firms who use filing cabinets or computer servers located in their physical office space
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
That’s a great question! We answer our phones 24/7/365 so our clients can call anytime and know that someone will answer the phone. We are open 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
ARE YOU AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS?
That’s a great question! We answer our phones 24/7/365 so our clients can call anytime and know that someone will answer the phone. We do not generally offer appointments on the weekends or outside the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday. If you have unusual circumstances that require an appointment outside of our regular business hours, we may be able to accommodate you.