what is a virtual law office?
A virtual law firm is just like other traditional law firms. We use current technology to serve our clients rather than a brick-and-mortar office with a physical location.
Some of the benefits to our clients are:
- lower cost to provide top-quality legal services for our clients
- we can help people that other lawyers will reject as clients because we don't have the overhead with a physical building
- no need to drive to the lawyer's office, pay tolls, find parking, or worry about disability accessibility because we do everything electronically like payments, document review and signing, and gathering, submitting, and organizing documents
- we are always connected to our clients and their cases because we have the technology and systems in place to give us and our clients access to important information
- we are able to provide a greater level data security to our clients than many other law firms who use filing cabinets or computer servers located in their physical office space