HOW MUCH FOR A CONSULTATION?
Here at Leap Frog Divorce, we don’t keep our consultation rates a secret.
We charge $300.00 for a one hour “Strategy Session” which can be by telephone or ZOOM virtual meeting on your phone, tablet, or computer.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
We offer flexible pricing, and we customize our fees for each case depending on your budget and your situation. The attorney’s hourly rate is typically $375. Your hourly rate may be lower. We also offer flat fees for certain circumstances and payment plans. The attorney will help you understand all of the available options during your consultation.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR CONSULTATIONS?
We provide one hour “Strategy Sessions” and can be done over the phone or using ZOOM video conferencing. Many of our clients like this benefit because they don’t have to drive and find parking.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR CONSULTATION FEE?
You will get a one-to-one conversation and “Strategy Session” with an attorney. You will talk about:
- your legal problem
- what you want to accomplish
- how this problem is affecting you
- what you have done to try and solve this problem on your own
- what you want your future to look like after we solve this problem for you
- the legal process
- your options
- cost estimates
- possible strategies to solve your legal problem
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY CONSULTATION?
Here is what you should expect from your consultation with an attorney at Leap Frog Divorce:
- We will have a conversation about you and your family and your current situation.
- We will talk about your goals for hiring a lawyer to help you solve your legal problem.
- We will explore how your legal problem is affecting you and your children.
- We will talk about what is keeping you up at night and what you have tried to do to solve your legal problem.
- We will explore the impact of doing nothing to solve your legal problem versus the impact of actively working toward a solution.
- We will create a vision or new reality for your future after your legal problem is solved
- I will help you understand the next steps to getting the solution you need.
- All consultations are conducted by telephone or ZOOM virtual meeting on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- You never have to drive to our office or look for parking
- Everything is done electronically, so you don’t have to worry about completing any paper forms
Our goal is help you get clarity about your legal problem and how our solution will help you achieve your goals. We want your consultation process to be smooth and easy. We want you to have enough information so you can make informed decisions about taking the next step.
I encourage you to explore our website. We have a lot of useful information that can help you become educated and informed.
If you are ready to take the next step, I encourage you to book a consultation with us.
CAN I GET FREE LEGAL ADVICE?
The short answer is no.
Here is the longer answer…
In order for a lawyer to give proper legal advice, it is necessary to understand the context and the unique facts of your particular situation. Every situation is different and cookie-cutter legal advice is inappropriate and could be misleading. It is also important to understand your goals for legal representation.
Lawyers have solutions to legal problems. That is what we do. We help people solve legal problems.
We have spent years becoming educated about the practice of law before we ever have clients and cases. We put in hours upon hours of time to prepare for the Bar Exam to get our license to practice law. Then we spend years or decades honing our practice and gaining experience with different Judges and different situations. So, the value we bring to solving people’s problems goes far beyond our hourly rates or answering questions. This has value and is worth something more than $0.00.
- When you call a medical doctor, will you get free medical advice specific to your medical issue? No.
- When you call a therapist, will you get free therapy specific to your situation? No
- When you go to a restaurant, will they let you have a free steak so you can try it out first and see if you like it? Probably not.
- When you order something from Amazon, can you get things for free to try them out and see if you will like them? No.
So why would you think you can get something for free from a divorce lawyer? Please tell me…I genuinely want to know!
DO YOU HAVE FREE CONSULTATIONS?
We charge $300 for an hour-long “Strategy Session,” and when you hire us to help you, you will receive a $300 credit on your first bill.